Tips for using your Candles & Diffusers
- Lighting your candle for the first time we recommend you burn your 30cl candle for three hours to create a full burn pool. This pool will prevent tunneling and is where the fragrance is released.
- Trim your wick to 5mm prior to relighting. This will prevent the flame from being too large and mushrooming of the wick.
- If burning multiple candles ensure each candle is at least 3 to 4 inches apart to prevent them melting each other.
- Do not burn candles for longer than four hours.
- Burn your candle away from draughts.
- Allow your candle to melt fully to the edge of the glass before extinguishing, preventing your candle from tunneling.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat resistance surface.
- Do not burn the candle beyond 5-10mm from the bottom of the glass.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping.
- Instead of blowing your candle out and allowing the wick to smolder – try dipping the wick into the wax to drown it, then lifting the wick back out.
- Do not move your candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Keep candles out of reach of from children and pets.
- Do not touch the candle until it is cool.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- We advise to use all reeds in the diffuser to gain optimum fragrance.
- Do not place your diffuser near direct sunlight or radiators, as the heat will evaporate your oil.
- Place your diffuser on a coaster or a mat so there is no risk of oil damaging any furniture or fabrics.
- To boost the fragrance you should flip your reeds as and when required.
- When flipping your reeds it is best to do so over the sink to prevent any dripping or splashing of the oil damaging any furniture or fabrics. Clean the diffuser bottle of any oil drips before returning to coaster or mat.
- Refilling your diffuser should take place when you have half of the fragrance oil left in the diffuser bottle. Also use the new reeds provided with the refill.
- Keep diffusers out of reach from children and pets.